GENEVA (2010 FIBA World Championship) - The event website for this summer’s World Championship in Turkey is to undergo a spectacular makeover in under ten days time.
On 31st March, with 150 days to go until world basketball’s biggest ever event tips off, v3 – as it is known within FIBA – will be launched
In redesigning the website, FIBA’s web team have focused on putting the fans at the heart of the action.
The new site will allow you to:
- Experience an entirely new look and feel
- navigate more easily between the many different pages
- discover completely new team pages for all 26 participants
- get to know the stars likely to take the Championship by storm
- pick your team, comment on their performances and send messages of support
FIBA Secretary General and IOC Member Patrick Baumann said of the site: “With only 150 days to go until the World Championship begins, everyone is growing increasingly eager for the summer to arrive. The new version of turkey2010.fiba.com will come as good news to those who are most impatient, as they will have a great website to keep them up to date on all aspects of the event and to interact with other fans”.
Log on to turkey2010.fiba.com on 31st March and be the first to discover what’s new.