Free internet broadcast of the 2007 FIBA Asia Championship
Live & free broadcast
FIBA and MediaZone are proud to announce that there will be a free-to-view offering for the select games on the 31st of July and the 1st and 2nd of August. Live webcasts will continue on the 4th and 5th with the final four games including the Bronze medal and Gold medal games.
Games will also be repeat webcast soon after the conclusion of each game. Get in on the action at
15.45 A2-D1 Jordan v Korea
18.00 B2-C1 Lebanon v Qatar
18.00 C1-A1 Qatar v Iran
20.15 D1-B1 Korea v Japan
18.00 A1-B2 Iran v Lebanon
20.15 A2-B1 Jordan v Japan
Access from the countries of Chinese Taipei, Algeria, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Sudan, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Palestine including Gaza Strip will be subject to a 24 hour delay due to existing broadcast agreements.
To view the channels you will need the following:
- Windows OS: Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, or XP
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher with cookies enabled (default setting)
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher
- A broadband connection (Speed of 128 kbps or higher) is highly recommended
- When you first start the player, you may be prompted to install our ActiveX control. Simply click on the bar at the top of the player and you?ll be ready to view.
Depending on your connection, it can take many seconds to load your first frames of video. If your video is still not showing after a minute, try refreshing the page.
Additionally you can click here to find out which TVs are broacasting the FIBA U19 World Championshp.